You spend a lot of money on your clothes, so they should hang well in your closets. What will make that work? You need the correct hanger!
- Hangers that are wood and curved are perfect for suits.
- Cedar hangers help repel pests such as moths and absorb excess moisture,
- Padded hangers are for delicate knits, evening wear and special outfits and
- Multiple and tiered hangers work well when space is at a premium.
- Colorful tubular hangers are useful for designating types of clothing
- Multi-tiered pants hangers help sort out scarves and belts.
It is a great feeling when your closet “lines” up with all the same height hangers.
– a timeless article selected from a past edition of our Interior Design “Defined” newsletter